How can my mayor make the world a better place.

 The industry of cinema is really a ver good tool to change the world, and it has been since their creation. For the reach that has this area, is a very easy way to spread a message and an idea around the world. But this hasn't been necessary for good, in fact nazi propaganda was very successful for the techniques use in the nazi film making. Another example of bad use of cinema for the world is how the EEUU use movies to control their image. But as it can be use for bad it can be use for good. If I think in myself and how can i use my knowledge for make the world a better place, I see two ways, the first one would be making documentaries of relevants topics in the world. And the second one it would be making comedy series and make the day better for some people making they laugh.  personally I would prefer the second one, because I think that match more whit who I am, but this ways are not necessary exclusive, I can do both things.


Amigos Felices Con Mando A Distancia Viendo La Televisión En Casa Fotos,  Retratos, Imágenes Y Fotografía De Archivo Libres De Derecho. Image  73727108.

Comentarios