My favourite piece of technology

 Since I was a child I have had a close relationship whit technology, at that time one of my favorites ways to spend my time was playing videogames in playstation, I remember that whit my mum and my brother all Sundays mornings were for go to Feria or Persa to buy one movie and one videogame (all pirate), so the video game was for the afternoon after lunch, and the movie for the night. But now I don't play that much, I still own a playstation but I use it mostly for watching series or movies in the platforms, so I would say that now my favourite piece of technology are smarts tv, because I can watch several series and movies, this because are very easy and confortable to use, in one tv i have all the platforms that I use, so I am only one click away to watch anything. Although there is many movies that aren't in the mainstreams platforms, so I often use the computer to watch movies, but in general I prefer the smarts tv for the confort it offers. I would recommend this  apparatus to all people that like watch movies and have many platforms.


Playstation 1,2,3y4 | Compro cosas usadas, Compradores de cosas usadas,  Compramos cosas usadas, vendo cosas usadas - tekomprotodo







LED 32" HD Android Smart TV RLED-L32D2000A

Comentarios