Website

One big part of how I spend my time is watching series and movies, this is mostly because I enjoy it, but also because I learn from every movie that I watch, and many times I have as homework watch a movie, most of this movies aren't in mainstream platforms (as I said in one previous blog), so many times I have to search the movie in the internet. One web page that I often use is cuevana (  https://www1.cuevana3.vc  ), this is a website that has several movies and series, even the ones that are recently premiered. Is very easy to use, as the platforms, you just need to search the movie and play it.  I have to use this website at least twice at moth, because most of the movies that I have to watch for the university aren't  mainstream. But to be honest, this website doest have everything either, so i have to use others website or an application for the computer call Stremio, that application use algorithms to search the movie in the hole internet, so in general is better than cuevana,  but I have to say that cuevana is one of the best websites, so for the people than doesn´t have Stremio is a ver good option.




Cuevana 3 es eliminada de internet: Hollywood aumenta su presión sobre la  piratería | Lookmovie | streaming | Tecnología | La República

Comentarios