Why did a choose my mayor.

When I was a child I never though well what I wanted to study, it was at the last year of high school that a decided to study natural resources engineering because I wanted to do the world a better place, but,  as I said in the previous blog, I choose to change my mayor during the quarantine in 2020,  it was at that time that a decided tu study cine and television, and the mayor reason was because a liked the idea of study a career more practical than theoretical, so I started to search information of this mayor, it was not an easy decision, my whole life  I have been better in ciencie and math than anything artistic, but I was bored of study that tipe of things and I realiza that I didn't want to work in that area, so I froze my career and I signed in two curses of topics related whit cinema in different houses of study,  when I finish this curses I confirmed that my destiny was in the film industry, so finally I changed my mayor.

Ilustración Vectorial De Cine PNG , Clipart De Cine, Icono, Cine PNG y  Vector para Descargar Gratis | Pngtree

Comentarios